Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reunion with friends who used to live in the same village

Today I had a chance to meet Phuong and Lam - they are my friends who used to live in the same quarter (this is the place where I rented a room and lived there when I was a university students 4 years ago).




Lam used to be a student of HUT. His major in the university was chemical technology and his specilization is paper technoloby study. Now he is working in the same field for a company in Hochiminh city.

And Phuong just finished her MBA in Taiwan 2 months ago and now she is living in Hanoi. She is looking for a job now.

In the pix above, we were having beer together with some of Lam's friends.



It was very nice for us to meet each other again after a very long time. It is 2 years since the last time I saw Phuong and It's 4 years I haven't seen Lam. We did have a lot of things to chat and chit.

Lam is still as enthusiastic and have a lot of ideas as before. Actually he is an intelligent talented man. Now Lam is having a project and tonight we had spent a lot of time talking about that.

Generally Phuong and Lam do not change very much. They are still very excited about learning new things.



I was lucky to be offered a very delicious dinner made by Phuong. Just looking at the food reminds me about the time we lived in the students' area owned by Mr Dam and Ms Mo: We used to share food together, talked to each other everyday and lived nextdoor...





Time goes by very quicky and many things have changed in our lives. But without the hard experience of our students' time, we cannot be as now. I think we all appreciate what we used to experience in the time when we were university students, especially the time we lived in the students' village.

Lam now is very busy preparing for his project and he says that in the coming time he may need the collaboration from PHuong and me. Ok, I think that would be very wonderful if I can do something to collaborate with him in his project.

Phuong hopes that there will be one day very soon that we can meet and have a party together!

I hope so!

C u again!

No comments:

Post a Comment