Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I like ornamental fish

Do you like raising ornamental fish?

I do because I find life more relaxing and peaceful with some ornamental fish tanks in my house. I can put small tank of gold fish on my working table or one in the dining room. Then I find the countryside atmosphere in my house.

Especially when you are tired or when you have headache, you look at ornamental fish swimming slowly and peacefully, you will feel better.



I do want to have a thin and large fish tank which can be attached to the wall. If I have it, I can put it in my living room. But it's expensive. Now I cannot afford it. And also I am not living in my house now. So now I will not invest in it.



I just buy small glass jars and tiny fish.




But hope later on when I come back to live in Hai Phong or when I have a big house in Hanoi, I will buy a big fish tank to put in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment