Thursday, August 6, 2009

My home (conti)

In my house there is one cornor on the roof that I like watching when I have nothing to do. That's the fake grape vine on the roof that you can see from the foot of the stair in my house.



The special thing about the vine is that it is the product of my friends and mine. When my house construction was completed, I invited some of my friends to my house and asked for their advice on what/how I could do to make my house look better.



Hoa (Cong chua Ham hoa) told me that the corner over the stair looked very tense and tiring. She advised me to put up there one fake grape vine, which would make that place greener and more romantic. I listened to her and thought that it was a good idea. Thank you Cong chua Ham hoa for your valuabe ideas.



Then Tu Hoa came to my house and added some ideas. He suggested putting a bunch of decorative lights on the vine. And he gave me that light as a present to celebrate my new house. Thank you Hoa for your present.




And three of us managed to make the fake grape vine. When we put it on the roof, it looked so nice.

Now I still like it very much. Thank you my friends again for your support.

I will never forget the day we together realized your initiative into a wonderful present to decorate my house.

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment