Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This morning I again think about my career path. What path should I choose for my future career? Should I just choose one base on myself or also based on the external factors (non myself)? To answer the questions, I should think about something more overall because my career path will influence my whole life. What is the objective of my life?

And we have to think not only about the short-term plan but also long-term plan. I think my short-term plan is to work for Pact for the next 2.5 years. But what about my long-term plan?

The fact that I have free time every evening makes me think of learning/doing something that after 2.5 years, I will have not only completed a time working for Pact but also achieved something more than that, such as one more profession. I immediately think of learning Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment