Saturday, June 6, 2009

chao ngay moi

Hello,

Today I will have opportunity to travel to Da Nang again. I think I have been there for 3 times and this will be the forth time. Now I am waiting in Pact office for everybody and then we all get on the bus to Noi Bai airport.

What is my feeling now? To be honest, I am not in the mood of looking forward to seeing Da Nang because for me, it's not new. But any way this is the opportunity but also the responsibility because we travel to Da Nang not for play but also for working and learning. It will be like an internal meeting where the organization will review its operation over the past time, introduce new strategies and goals for the coming time... Anyway it's better than staying in Hanoi. But for sure, I want to have a holiday now. Just holiday, no work. Oh, my God, what Thang wants is the same to everybody! Hu' hu!

Yesterday, I signed the contract with the Internet service provider, which means I will be able to use Internet right in my rented room. It's very important for me because I will be able to get in touch more often with my friends in Hai Phong. My sister An has also registered to use Internet at her home. So I will instruct her how to use Internet.

OK, so just a couple of things before going on board.

Hope there will be something interesting for me to take photos to be posted on my blog. Catch you later. Bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment