Sunday, June 7, 2009

Night in Hoi An




I have been to Hoi An for three times but this time I found Hoi An most beautiful perhaps because I was in a pretty good mood when I was wandering the ancient town.

One more reason was that tonight was 15th May of Lunar calendar, so the moon was full, which made the town more romantic and traditionally charming.

I was most amazed when I was walking on the beach near the resort. The beach is just after the resort, so just a few walks will release you to the infinite nature of sand, wave and islands far away... The beach in Quang Nam is very different from Do Son beach in Hai Phong in terms of the size (length and width) and clean water. My God, I could see the moon again on the beach, which reminded me about the times when I was on the beach in Hai Phong seeing the moon. It was so romantic and picturesque. Just a pity because I was alone. I just wished I was not alone!

After 30 minutes wandering on the beach with my camera, I decided to go back to the resort to swim in the pool and then prepared for the visit to Hoi An. The swimming pool was almost without anybody because it was 19.00 at that time. I was in the swimming pool for 20 minutes and then left for the ancient town by the resort bus.

When I arrived at the town, my hungry stomach told me to stop at the street food vender to fill in it with the local dish called "Mi Quang", which was similar to "bun bo Hue" in Hai Phong. After finishing the dish, I felt very confident to continue my walking trip to discover again the town.

I got back to the resort at 21.40.

Now I am in the resort room.

Let's see if I know how to post pix on to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment