Monday, July 19, 2010

learning dance sport

Wow, it is already one month that I have been back in Hai Phong.
Now I am almost also back to my previous daily schedule: morning exercise in Thien Van hill, breakfast at home, work in office and some English classes at home on evening and weekend.

But some new things are that I do not have lunch outside my office as when I worked in WV before but now I bring lunch from home to office and have lunch in office. It's more convenient and hygienic, and also to avoid the terrible heat from the sun during these dog-days.

ONe more new thing is that I have registered to learn dance sport in Hai Phong Youth Culture and Sport Palace (just ABC lessons of dance sport) and find a lot of fun there (now still basic techniques of Cha cha cha). I go to the dancing class just after my office working time.

I am sure that one of the things that ensures you will be a good dancer is that you need to have a cool body (good figure/shape). This is impossible for me hi hi hi. But will try to follow the class to the end to at least know how to perform simple common dances and also to keep fit.

1 comment: