Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My birthday in CESVI office

I feel so lucky to have chance to work for CESVI in Hai Phong because everything here is wonderful: Friendly and kind-hearted colleagues; beautiful office and fresh green surrounding, not to mention that I have chance to work and live in Hai Phong... I have talked about this in my previous entries.

Today my colleagues in the office gave me flowers and presents for my birthday. They are just so considerate people.

Dear my colleagues, please accept my sincere thanks for your kindness and being considerate to me...






















5 comments:

  1. ặc, béo thế mày!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. có em nào tặng hoa hồng riêng ko Thăng?

    ReplyDelete
  3. có em nào tặng hoa hồng tình yêu ko Thăng?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam on Ngô Lóng đã ghé thăm blog. Hẹn cafe sớm...

    ReplyDelete