Sunday, June 13, 2010

My friend Ben

As you may know from my previous entries that I have one Canadian friend named Ben, who used to be my colleague in the ILMC project in Thanh Hoa in 2005-2006 and now Ben and his son are living and working in Hanoi.

The world is so small that Benoit and his son's reunion to Vietnam is still incredible to me.

And it is a coincidence that during their return to Hanoi, Vietnam, I was also offered a job in Hanoi. So was Duong. That was a really nice and suprising coincidence...

Benoit oi, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. I hope one day you and your son will visit me in Hai Phong... and in a near future I will see you in Canada (This is realizable, isn't it?).

Wish you all the best...


Get-together at Ben's place before Thang returned to Hai Phong


In Thu Le zoo with my God son Remi...


Remi at school with his friends...


Remi on the way to his school...


Benoit's new place in Hanoi


Benoit hosting the house warming party...


Ben's friends at his house warming party


Funny Ha and her fiancé


Everybody at Ben's birthday party

You may want to visit Ben's website here:
http://voirlemonde.org/travels/DailylifeVietnam2009.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment