Thursday, April 16, 2009

SESDP







I started to work for University of Pittsburgh under TA7034 - SESDP funded by ADB on 2nd Jan 2009 and moved to Pact on the 3rd May 2009. So actually I just worked for the TA for 4 months. Only four months but I met many interesting people and learnt a lot of new things, especially in the field of education.






I learnt somethings about ADB, MOET and University of Pittsburgh.






I had opportunity to work with Professor Donald Holsinger (we often call him a friendly name Don). He was famous all over the world in the field of education. Don is very kind-hearted and friendly.






The second person I had chance to serve is Dr James Jacob, who is the director of the Institute for International Studies in Education (IISE), School of Education, University of Pittsburgh. He impressed me with his professional working style and strong management capacity.






I also had chance to work with two other translators. One is chi Hai, who holds Masters' Degree in Education under the Belgium Scholarship and Ms Binh, who is the TA project office administrator.






No comments:

Post a Comment