Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This morning I got up at 5.30, which is very early for me and for many of young people because usually at that time you are still in bed. Over the past week I have set alarm to wake me up at 5.30 am because I want to go swimming in the morning. I have bought a swimming ticket for a whole month.

So again this morning I got up at 5.30, then I did some exercises right in my room for 30 minutes and then left my apartment for the swimming pool.

The atmosphere of the early morning was so wonderful: Few people, little noise, fresh air and strong wind … made me so comfortable in the weather of the early summer. However, strong wind worried me because it may not be convenient for a swimmer. If you had looked at the sky, you would have seen it was preparing to rain cats and dogs. I don’t want to swim in that risky weather. So I decided to return to my home and will only go to the swimming pool when the weather supports me.

So on my way returning home, I thought of eating breakfast. I missed the bun rieu cua which I had been eating on the mornings before that. I decided to drop by the shop although I didn’t have any pence in my pocket. I would tell the shop owner – an old and kind woman to agree to sell me one bowl of bun rieu cua and I would pay her later when I passed her shop. And of course she agreed.

Now I am in my room writing this memo. But I feel sleepy. When I return home from my morning exercise, I often feel sleepy.

Today is the last day of the 3-day training workshop organized by PACT in Ballroom of the Press Club at 59A Ly Thai To. Should I go there for the last day of the training or back to the office?

Oh my God, I feel sleepy. I want to go to bed!

Hanoi, 20 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment